- Free to Attend!
- Vendors: Over 80 vendors including local meats, cheeses, bakery, vegetables,canned items, coffee, handcrafted art pieces and various local restaurants.
- Parking: Free parking in the Main Street Ramp with sky-walk to the KI Center.
- New Leaf Market: New Leaf Market is working to open a cooperative grocery store.
- Dates: Select Saturdays (below) from 8 a.m. - Noon at the KI Convention Center (333 Main St.) in Exhibit Hall C.
EBT: EBT will be available on site for select vendors.
Would you like to volunteer for the New Leaf booth at one or more of the New Leaf Winter Farmers Market Saturdays?
We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online Sign-up and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming Sign-ups. Here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/sHRoiF
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It's Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on VolunteerSpot.